Events included in the list below are CE events produced and accredited by other professionals/associations that may be of interest to SDPA members.
THE RELATIONSHIP TRAINING INSTITUTE PRESENTS…
“YOU SAID WHAT?”: Becoming a Better Supervisor 2019 - 6 CEs
Fri April 5 2019
8:30am – 3:30pm
National University-Spectrum Campus
9388 Lightwave Ave.
San Diego CA 92123
FACULTY: Carol Falender, Ph.D. is co-author of four books on clinical supervision. a Fellow of the American Psychological Association, and Clinical Professor in the UCLA Department of Psychology.
PROGRAM:Competency-based clinical supervision has become an essential component that requires a transformation of practice. In this workshop, participants will learn contemporary models to assess the competence of the supervisee—AND the supervisor.
For information and registration info, go to www.RTIprojects.orgor call 619.296.8103 x10
Earn 6.0 Professional CE Hours for psychologists, LCSWs*, and MFTs.
* LCSWs may need additional training to meet full requirements.
THE RELATIONSHIP TRAINING INSTITUTE PRESENTS...
Law & Ethics 2019: Risk Management in Clinical Practice - 6 CEs
Fri May 17 2019
8:30am - 3:30pm
PROGRAM: THE MOST INFORMATIVE AND ENTERTAINING ETHICS TRAINING ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA!
• What exactly is “malpractice”?
• Have the laws and regulations changed since I was licensed? • What exactly is the Tarasoff Warning?
• How do I comply with HIPAA’s new security standards?
• What constitutes “boundary violations”, and what are the risks?
• How should my policies change because of The Patriot Act? • How do I deal with the death of my patient?
• And how does a “Professional Will” help prepare for my own?
FACULTY: Ellen G. Stein, Ph.D., is a forensic and clinical psychologist in practice in San Diego. Dr. Stein is a former Adjunct Professor of Law and Ethics with Alliant International University and Vice Chair of the California Psychological Association’s Ethics Committee .
Earn 6.0 Professional CE Hours. Meets requirements for ethics training for psychologists, LCSWs, MFTs, drug and alcohol counselors (NAADAC), and certified counselors (NBCC).
NAVY SEAL FOUNDATION IMPACT FORUM 2019
Registration coming soon
Contact Us:San Diego Psychological Association4699 Murphy Canyon Rd. Suite 105San Diego, CA 92123
Tami Magaro (Office Manager)
Office (858) 277-1463
Fax (858) 277-1402