Hold Me Tight© Couples Workshop
Relationship Enrichment Retreat in San Diego
For All Committed Couples in San Diego
Facilitated by: Dr. Diana Weiss-Wisdom
Licensed Psychologist #12476
Assisted by: EFT Therapists
The Cottage Clinic in Rancho Santa Fe, California
February 15-16, 2020
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information, call (858) 259-0146,
Join us for this positive, research-based program for all couples that want to strengthen and deepen their relationship.
Imagine being able to understand each other better and build an even more loving relationship, that just gets stronger over a lifetime.
In our workshop, you will learn what is at the root of most conflicts between you and your partner, and how to change those moments through a proven method that all couples can do.
Our *Hold Me Tight® Workshop for Couples is based on Attachment Theory, Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, and the international best-selling book "Hold Me Tight: 7 Conversations for a Lifetime of Love" by Dr. Sue Johnson.
Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy has been shown through research to be the most effective approach to helping couples:
- Change the negative cycle of repetitive arguments and distancing that can cause alienation, frustration, and pain;
- Understand emotions and needs in romantic relationships and how to tend to each other in a way that creates positive, bonding moments;
- Begin to repair old relationship injuries and how to build more trust moving forward;
- Learn and practice a new way of communicating with each other that promotes a closer connection, more effective problem solving skills, and can help you have more fun and freedom together in your life.
This is an educational and experiential program for couples given in an intimate, warm, indoor/outdoor setting; the format and schedule include: Educational talks, video presentations, and couple's exercises (in private, not in front of the group), with a catered lunch brought in each day (dietary preferences of attendees are always taken into consideration).
*Hold Me Tight© Workshops are given all over the world. Since 2010, Dr. Diana Weiss-Wisdom has been facilitating these transformative weekend retreats for couples at her charming Cottage Clinic in Rancho Santa Fe, California. She offers 3-4 weekend retreats a year.
The weekend takes place in a nature retreat on private property in Rancho Santa Fe, California (North Coastal San Diego, California). It is a relaxing and peaceful setting that promotes relaxation and enjoying quality time with your partner in nature.
Price is all inclusive: includes Workbook, Lunch, beverages, and snacks on both days but does not include lodging.
* Hold Me Tight®" is a registered trademark to Dr. Sue Johnson