THE HOLD ME TIGHT WORKSHOP FOR COUPLES IN SAN DIEGO: BASED ON EMOTIONALLY FOCUSED COUPLES THERAPY AND SUITABLE FOR ALL COMMITTED COUPLES - 12 CEs
Diana Weiss-Wisdom, Ph.D.
The Cottage Clinic
Rancho Santa Fe
For More Information
Based on Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Do you want to feel closer and more connected to your partner?
- Are you in a good marriage but want a tune up?
- Are you tired of arguing? Do you want to start enjoying your relationship again?
- Would you like to stop feeling lonely and start feeling safe, secure and loved?
- Are you looking for a research based, fun, and interesting pre-marital education program?
Sign up today
Join us for this positive, research-based program for all couples that want to strengthen and deepen their relationship. Pre-marital couples that want to prepare and learn how to make love last for a lifetime will benefit from this program. You will take home tools that you can keep using in your relationship.
$765 per couple
Includes: healthy, tasty catered lunches, snacks, beverages and workbook. (dietary preferences of attendees are always taken into consideration).
The format and schedule include:
- Educational talks
- Video presentations
- Couples exercises (in private, not in front of the group)
- Some Group Discussion (Entirely Voluntary)
During this relationship enrichment workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover the key moments that shape a love relationship
- Affirm strengths in your relationship
- Address negative interaction patterns
- Understand what is really underlying your conflicts
- Learn how to repair and forgive
- Enhance your emotional and physical closeness
- Become more accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged with each other.
- Experience engaging, fun, and interactive presentations.
- Practice as a couple in private setting (Not required to share in front of the group)
Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) is the leading approach to helping couples both resolve relationship distress and nurture effective interpersonal functioning and strong, lasting bonds. Feelings are often hidden, unexpressed or misunderstood. In EFT, we help couples learn how to deal with their feelings together, reach towards each other, and be responsive in more loving and positive ways.The format involves informative lectures sprinkled with videos, which include watching couples learning the same methods that we are covering in the workshop. There is time to do exercises in private with your partner drawn from EFT. We teach couples how to move out of isolation and frustration towards security, emotional safety, and long lasting relationship satisfaction.
Research shows that 7 out of 10 couples that go through EFT move from marital distress to marital satisfaction.
A team of EFT Trained Therapists will be available for guidance throughout the weekend
Reasons to attend this weekend retreat:
- If you want to feel more connected to your partner
- If you want to iron out some kinks
- If you want to deepen your understanding of each other
- If you have drifted apart or are in distress
- If you are considering marriage and want to know what a healthy marriage looks like and how to have one
- If you want to spend the weekend bonding with your partner
- If you are a therapist wanting to learn more about Emotionally Focused Therapy (CEU's are available for MFT's, LCSW's, Educational Psychologists and Licensed Counselors)