THE HOLD ME TIGHT WORKSHOP FOR COUPLES IN SAN DIEGO: A RELATIONSHIP ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
Diana Weiss-Wisdom, Ph.D.
The Cottage Clinic
Rancho Santa Fe
Space is limited and the workshop sells out so reserve your space now!http://www.holdmetightworkshops.com/
Based on Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy and Attachment Theory
Join us for this positive, research-based psycho-educational program for all couples that want to strengthen and deepen their relationship. Pre-marital couples that want to prepare and learn how to make love last for a lifetime will benefit from this program.
$785 per couple Includes: healthy, tasty catered lunches, snacks, beverages and workbook. (dietary preferences of attendees are always taken into consideration).
Early Bird Rate Until January 1st is $765 per couple.
The format and schedule include:
- Educational talk intermingled with video presentations
- Couples exercises (in private, not in front of the group)
- Some Group Discussion (Entirely Voluntary)
During this relationship enrichment workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover the key moments that shape a love relationship
- Affirm strengths in your relationship
- Address negative interaction patterns
- Understand what is really underlying your conflicts
- Learn how to repair and forgive
- Enhance your emotional and physical closeness
- Become more accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged with each other.
- Experience engaging, fun, and interactive presentations.
- Practice as a couple in private setting (Not required to share in front of the group)
Research shows that 7 out of 10 couples that go through Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy move from marital distress to marital satisfaction.
A team of EFT Trained Therapists will be available for guidance throughout the weekend
Reasons to attend this weekend retreat:
- If you want to feel more connected to your partner;
- If you want to iron out some kinks;
- If you want to deepen your understanding of each other;
- If you have drifted apart or are in distress;
- If you are considering marriage and want to know what a healthy marriage looks like and how to have one;
- If you want to spend the weekend bonding with your partner;
- If you are a therapist wanting to learn more about Emotionally Focused Therapy (12 CEU's are available for Psychologists, MFT's, LCSW's, Educational Psychologists and Licensed Counselors).