THE RELATIONSHIP TRAINING INSTITUTE PRESENTS...
Law & Ethics 2019: Risk Management in Clinical Practice - 6 CEs
Fri May 17 2019
8:30am - 3:30pm
National University-Spectrum Campus
9388 Lightwave Ave.
San Diego CA 92123
PROGRAM: THE MOST INFORMATIVE AND ENTERTAINING ETHICS TRAINING ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA!
• What exactly is “malpractice”?
• Have the laws and regulations changed since I was licensed? • What exactly is the Tarasoff Warning?
• How do I comply with HIPAA’s new security standards?
• What constitutes “boundary violations”, and what are the risks?
• How should my policies change because of The Patriot Act? • How do I deal with the death of my patient?
• And how does a “Professional Will” help prepare for my own?
FACULTY: Ellen G. Stein, Ph.D., is a forensic and clinical psychologist in practice in San Diego. Dr. Stein is a former Adjunct Professor of Law and Ethics with Alliant International University and Vice Chair of the California Psychological Association’s Ethics Committee .
For information and registration info, go to www.RTIprojects.orgor call 619.296.8103 x10
Earn 6.0 Professional CE Hours. Meets requirements for ethics training for psychologists, LCSWs, MFTs, drug and alcohol counselors (NAADAC), and certified counselors (NBCC).